Creative recovery programs are a curious and gentle way to reconnects you to your creativity without pressure, judgement or doubt.
This process of discovery uses paint, paper and brushes to invite you to recognise the impulses that come from you in the moment … not to judge them … not to negate them … but to welcome them and allow them to emerge through paint.
You don’t need painting skills, but you do need a willingness to:
- slow down, take your time, and be present
- listen for and recognise your impulses
- be playful
It takes place in a safe, non-judgemental environment free from comparison or critique. A space where all participants agree to respect the inner potential of the painter over the painting.
Weekend retreats and online Sunday paint-ins provide ongoing support for creatives, innovators and agents of change who want to access more of their potential, because they:
- sense there is some potential to break through to
- want to develop their creativity
- yearn for a creative outlet
- are looking for a fun way to practice overcoming blocks
With practice, you will be able to:
- acknowledge yourself as an innately creative person
- apply this method of exploring, and developing, your creativity
- experience creativity emerging
- respect your own creative potential
- acknowledge that you are enough
“Perhaps the biggest ask of all is to respect your own potential.”
Next Creative Recovery Retreat in Manly Auckland available 18 – 19 July.