Explore your creative potential and discover your own unique voice.
Enjoy a safe space for discovering the inner creative that was in you all along.
Creative Painting workshops and classes are a curious and gentle way to reconnect to your creativity without pressure, judgement or doubt.
It’s a process of discovery that uses paint, paper and brushes to invite you to recognise the impulses that come from you in the moment … not to judge them … not to negate them … but to welcome them and allow them to emerge right in front of your eyes.
You don’t need painting skills, but you do need a willingness to:
- slow down, take your time, and be present
- listen for and recognise your impulses
- be playful
It takes place in a non-judgemental environment free from comparison or critique. A space where all participants agree to respect the inner potential of the painter over the painting.
Programs provide support for those who:
- sense there is more to break through to
- want to develop their creativity
- yearn for a creative outlet
- need a fun way to access more flow
Every session is facilitated by Amanda, so that you can:
- explore and develop your creativity
- experience creativity emerging
- respect your own creative potential
- know that you are enough
- make space and time for your creative voice to emerge
“Perhaps the biggest ask of all is to respect your own potential.”