Would you like to:
- Develop calm attentiveness
- Access more creative capabilities
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Recover from a set back
- Feel at ease with being you
- Create more and enjoy life more
- Something else?
Typically, I work with people who have had enough of:
- Too much stress and pressure
- Feeling angry and frustrated
- Not enough confidence
- Physical tension and discomfort
- Patterns of overthinking
All the above can create cycles of psychological turmoil that can impact work, home life and health.
Plus, it’s exhausting! Externally, holding yourself together (perhaps not letting those around you know what’s going on), whilst internally dealing with:
- Perfectionism that may lead to burnout
- Inner criticism that threatens self-esteem
- Impostor syndrome that destroys self-trust
- Victim mentality that can stifle joy and freedom
- Fear of failure that can get in the way of achievement
- Undervaluing self that sabotages self-care and wellness
I help individuals become resilient in a way that is ecological for them so that they can become the colleagues, managers and leaders they aspire to be.
I’ve worked with executives, educators, creatives and academics to help them participate fully in turning up at their best.
We’ve worked together to interrupt old patterns, update thinking, practice new skills and achieve new levels of resourcefulness.
Want to find out more?
I talk with every potential 1:1 client prior to us both agreeing to a partnership.
You can learn how I work with clients here.
If we are going to work together it’s vital we are a good fit, because fit is key to building a productive working relationship and achieving the significant change you want.
On your part, achieving that significant change via this coaching program, will require 3 commitments: time, effort, and investment.
- Significant change takes time. That is why my programs take around 4 months. If you and I are going to work together for 4 months we need to be a good fit.
- Significant change means effort. I will do my best to support you, but cannot do the work for you. You will need to do what it takes to get what you want.
- Significant change involves investment. The significant change you want has to be of higher value to you than the investment cost of the coaching.
Here are some questions to get you started.
If you are keen to get going, let’s talk. It all starts with a conversation.